SB286 to be Heard—Proposes to Count Every Human Being for Apportionment
Related: Reapportionment: Plaintiffs Attorneys Back SB286
SB 286: Status & Testimony
TEXT: SB286 Reapportionment; Definition of "permanent resident"
RELATING TO REAPPORTIONMENT.
Defines "permanent resident" for legislative reapportionment as any individual counted as a usual resident in the last preceding U.S. census within the State of Hawaii.
Hearing Notice: Senate Committee on Judiciary and Labor
(S ) 2/22/2013 - The committee(s) on JDL has scheduled a public hearing on 02-26-13 10:00AM in conference room 016.
· Lawsuit: Veterans, Military Personnel Challenge Hawaii Reapportionment Plan
· FULL TEXT: Reapportionment Plaintiffs File for Summary Judgment
· Full Text: Final Briefs Filed in Reapportionment Case
· Full Text: Plaintiffs' Motion for Preliminary Injunction Against Reapportionment Plan
· Do-Over Sought In Hawaii Reapportionment Case
· HAWSCT: "Best Efforts" Are Not Good Enough In Reapportionment. But...
· Hawaii Reapportionment Commission: U.S. Military, Military Families and Students Don't Count
· Reapportionment: Hawaii Supreme Court Rejects One Man-One Vote, Disenfranchises Blacks, Military Personnel