Vendors, Contractors, and Service Providers,
Message from SPO August 5, 2013
Subject: Transition to the new Hawaii State eProcurement application, HIePRO
The State Procurement Office (SPO) is pleased to announce the transition to a new, updated eProcurement System. Over the next few months state agencies will be transitioning from the current eProcurement system, HePS, to the new Hawaii State eProcurement application, HIePRO [pronounced HI-PRO].
Register now for HIePRO at hiepro.hawaii.gov
Advantages of HIePRO
- Updated technology - The system will be faster and more compatible with browsers
- Mobile device friendly- May review/respond to solicitations on a mobile device
- Ease of use - User friendly application
- Transparent - Immediate public access to Procurement Notices and Awards
- Cost-efficient - Vendor transaction fee begins at a lesser amount and is capped at the same level as HePS
About the transition
You may receive notices from both HePS and HIePRO as some buyers will issue their solicitations in HIePRO while others will utilize HePS until they are trained.
Need Help Registering in HIePRO:
- Go to the website hiepro.hawaii.gov and download the instructions
- Click Help Chat
- Attend a webinar previewing HIePRO and demonstrating registration on 8/30/13 at 9:00 AM. Sign up for this webinar at: http://hawaii.gov/spo click HePS-HIePRO and click HIePRO for Vendors
- Contact Hawaii Information Consortium, LLC at (808) 695-4620
For general questions about HIePRO please contact the State Procurement Office at (808) 586-0554.
We look forward to working with you as we take the next steps in eProcurement.
Aaron S. Fujioka, Administrator
State Procurement Office